Need help setting up your new computer?
If you’ve just purchased a new computer our technician can help you get it up and running.
We visit your place, unpack you computer and get it ready to use. We can also transfer your data, install peripherals and applications so you’re left set up and ready to go.
- Unpack and initialise your computer for the first time.
- Connect your computer to an existing wired/wireless network.
- Configure your email program to access your email account.
- If required, install common software (Adobe Acrobat Reader, Flash, Java etc).
- Install hardware or software (e.g. Standard printer, Microsoft Office, Antivirus software).
- Transfer up to 10GB of data from your old computer to your new computer.
Net Point NZ Ltd provides computer repairs and maintenance for business and home users with a NO FIX, NO FEE, GUARANTEE (conditions apply)
- Friendly Service
- No Hidden Charges
- No call out charge to residental Pukekohe addresses ($20 Call Out outside of Pukekohe)
- $80.00 per hour Labour Rate
- After hours call out service available
To discuss your requirements, call us on 09 238 6900 or send us an email via our contact page and let us help you.