Infected with a virus or spyware?
High-speed Internet, email and home networks are great for helping us communicate, but they also open us up to viruses, spam and pop-ups. These can range from being very annoying to extremely damaging.
Computer viruses are malicious software, which can be used by hackers to install:
- Spyware - allows monitoring of your behaviour and keystrokes.
- Worms - allows the virus to spread to other electronic devices (e.g. computers, smart phones, tablets, etc).
- Trojan Horses - allows the virus to sit dormant, until a hacker needs to use your computer for various malicious needs.
We'll also update your existing anti-virus and anti-spyware software to keep your system secure.
- Scanning your computer for viruses, spyware and pop-ups.
- Remove of viruses, spyware and pop-ups from your computer if infected.
- Update of your existing internet security installation.
- If no antivirs software if on your system we will install and setup an antivirus program when purchased from us.
Net Point NZ Ltd provides computer repairs and maintenance for business and home users with a NO FIX, NO FEE, GUARANTEE (conditions apply)
- Friendly Service
- No Hidden Charges
- No call out charge to residental Pukekohe addresses ($20 Call Out outside of Pukekohe)
- $80.00 per hour Labour Rate
- After hours call out service available
To discuss your requirements, call us on 09 238 6900 or send us an email via our contact page and let us help you.