We offer remote assistance for many issues on various Operating Systems, and can usually remedy the problem for you – all without having to leave the office. Remote connections are quick and easy and are carried out over a secure encrypted link. (Provided you have internet access).
- Please contact us on (09) 238 6900.
- Click here to download the remote support client for Windows.
- You will be asked Do you want to run or save … click on Run.
- Once this has been Run you will be prompted “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer” – Click Yes.
- The NetPoint Remote Support window will open.
- Another box will pop up asking you to allow us to view and control your desktop – Click on Allow.
- You have the control to end the remote session when you want by clicking on the X inside the TeamViewer slide out menu. Please check with our technician before you do this as it will drop the connection immediately.